Thank you for considering Blue Cab for your client transportation Taxi Services for the Chicago Suburbs. Blue Cab is a family owned business that has been servicing the near west suburbs for over 90 years. We presently have a fleet of 120 vehicles that operate anywhere from O’Hare Field to Midway airport and from I355 east into Chicago. Blue Cab operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We are always here for your client needs.
Corporate/medical transportation is not new to us. Currently, approximately 25 percent of our business is a form of corporate or medical transportation. We are presently doing business with over 200 corporate, medical and social service organizations. Should you consider Blue Cab for your client transportation needs, we will gladly provide references at your request.
As with all our account customers, the following will apply. (If this is not conducive to your operation, please let us know and we will accommodate any changes necessary).
- Blue Cab will open an account on a voucher program. Accounts can be customized by department, division or any way you feel necessary to best manage the program.
- Blue Cab will provide voucher books for you that are to be filled out by your staff with all the pertinent information. If there were a return trip, two separate tickets would need to be completed. This would help protect against unauthorized charges to your accounts.
- When the order is placed, we will ask the staff member to provide the following information:
- If the client is being picked up from home, the client’s home phone number so we may make contact on arrival
- The address for the pickup
- The destination (our driver’s are instructed to take clients only to the destination given unless we receive additional authorization for a change)
- The passenger’s name
- Which department is being charged
- The name of the person authorizing the trip
- If the order is a prearranged trip, let the agent know what day and time is needed. We can prearrange trips up to 90 days in advance
- If there are any special instructions, let the agent know at this time
There will be no need for the passenger to add any gratuity to the fare. Blue Cab bills all account customers twice a month, on the 15th and the last day of the month. If this is not conducive to your needs, we can customize a program for your clients.
We ask that you provide us with a list of key personnel to contact in case of problems or emergencies. We are certain you will be pleased with our service. If you have any questions or concerns,please feel free to call .